Friday, May 16, 2014

Enjoy the Journey - Sail Away

Here is my May swap card for Scrapp'n Savvy. The paper collection for this swap was The Adventures of . . . When I first saw it this line of paper, I was totally stumped. My first thought for the card was camping, but I just wasn't happy with it. I was over at the Scrapp'n Savvy with my daughter a couple of weeks ago and pointed the paper out to her. She said, "Mom, it looks like sailboats to me!" So here it is.
I started with the gate fold with Bazzill Blue card stock for the card base.

Materials:

Paper
   Bazzill Basics - The Adventures of . . .
      Mesh
      Fearless
      Seeing Stars
      Incognito
   Bazzill Card Stock Solids
      Blue
      Painted Desert
      Butterfly
      Desert Marigold
      Black
      Nutmeg
      French Vanilla
      Classic Yellowgreen
      Intense Kiwi
      Stonehenge
      Platinum
Card Stickers - Flags
   The Adventures of . . . 
Washi Tape
   1.5 inch width cut to 1/2 inch strips (lime, blue, orange prints)
Darice Embossing Folder - Clouds
Fiskars Texture Plate - Ocean
Tim Holtz - Sanding Block
Stampin' Up Ink Pad - More Mustard
Stickles Glitter - Stardust
Jute - Natural
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Antique Photo, and Peeled Paint
Silhouette Files
   A2 Box Card - Nautical (Lori Whitlock)
   Anchors Aweigh - Lighthouse
   Cute Sun (Miss Kate Cuttables)
   Nautical Set (
   Sailor Borders Set (Studio Illustrado)
   Pelican (Michelle Renee) (used all of it except the pelican)
Tim Holtz Red Rubber Stamp - "Enjoy the Journey"


Outside of Card and Envelope




1 comment:

  1. Sharon your cards are always so lovely!!! I love seeing what wonderful creation you will share with us next.

    ReplyDelete