Tuesday, November 18, 2014

HIS/HERS Birthday Cards - Here is HERS


     My daughter and son's spouses have adjacent birthdays. Yesterday and today. When I sat down to create two cards, I started both cards exactly the same way - Karen Burnistan's "Happy Birthday PopUp". As you can see by this post and my next post, that is where the similarities end.
     This is HERS. I used My Mind's Eye "Dreamy" Collection (Blueberry Pop, Pink Gingham, and Sugar Stripes). 


Challenges


Corrosive Challenges - Girly - #99 -*
Crafting for All Seasons - Birthday - #71 -*
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes - #212 -*
Ladybug Crafts Challenge - Bright Colors - #48 - Top 3 - Woo Hoo!
http://ladybugcrafts.blogspot.com/
Dream Valley - Anything Goes - #89 -*
Pixies's Snippets Playground - Anything Goes - #51 -*
V's Sweet Ideas - Anything Goes - #71 -*
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes - #214 -*

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon! This is SO cute, so bright and fun and I think it's just so creative and different. It's thinking outside the box, which I love. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome talents with us. What a blessing to have you share in our challenge this week. I hope you will join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, this is such a pretty card! I love the gorgeous colours, and the pop-up design is so clever! it's great use of snippets, too!!! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh, I love this Sharon! Really clever design and so pretty too.

    Still laughing here abut 'Yadda, yadda' yadda' on your previous post :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pop up card design! Thanks so much for dropping your gorgeous card by our Dream Valley 'Anything Goes' challenge and good luck! Hugs, Wends x Dream Valley DT

    ReplyDelete