Sunday, February 19, 2017

Cheers

     I am enjoying a new wine cart that I got for Valentines' Day. It is hard to see this in the picture. It holds 21 bottles of wine, has 2 towel racks and a glass top. I decided to make a card as a table-top accent.

     This card is made using Theresa Momber's "French Flair" stamp set. The background is stamped with the large grape leaf and "Bonjour" randomly. I cut the card down to accommodate the "Trellis" binding, so it is still an A-2 card. Not sure what the green paper is, but the other is BoBunny's Double Dot - Dusty Rose. 


     Copics: I used ivory paper to color on!!!
                    Wine Glass - V01,04,  COO,0,1
                    Grapes - V12,15,17
                    Leaves - YG61,63,67

Challenges: 

Mod Squad - No White - #21 - *
Stamp TV MIUM - Main Images - *

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card. I really like the leaf and the Bonjour in the background! It is very cheery. What a lovely table that you received as a gift! It looks terrific in your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete