Sunday, October 8, 2017

Owl in the Oak

     Here is a fun fall birthday card using a Sketch N Scrap Fall Fun Crop sketch. Make your own card and enter it by downloading a picture of your card under this sketch. Click here to find just the right place to put it.

Sketch #2
     I used my Copics to color this wise owl and then mounted him on a circle mat. I dug out the Die-namics Blueprint #18 again (You'd think I would have had enough of that die when I made 6 cards using it last month.) to make a background with a diagonal cut.
Card and Envelope
     I love coloring these acorns using E27 on the top and W5 on the bottom. I then take the colorless blender (0) to make a plaid-like pattern on the top of the acorn.
Inside of Card
     I colored two owls in case one wasn't good enough to put on the card. The second one turned out OK. I hated to waste him, so I put him on the back of the card.

Back of Card

Materials List:
     Patterned Paper: Gina K - The Simple Things
     Card Stock: Gina K - Ivory
                                    Dark Chocolate  
     Stamps: Gina K - Give Thanks w/ coordinating dies
                               Wise Old Owl w/ coordinating dies
                               Stitched Leaves w/ coordinating dies
                               Genevieve Giraffe
     Ink: Gina K - Grass Green, Fresh Asparagus
                               Honey Mustard, Tomato Soup
                               Dark Chocolate
                  Momento - Rich Cocoa
     Die: Die-namics - Blueprint #18
     Punch: ek - Fall Leaf
     Embellies: Green Twine
                    Gold Sakura Gel Pen
                    Wooden Dot
     Copics: Owl E31, 33, 35, YR27. E47, 49. C0, 1, 3. 
                Acorn E27, Blender Pen. W5

    
Challenges

Crafty Addicts - Autumn Colors - #46 - *
Creative Friday - Dies & Punches - #38 - *
Gem of a Challenge - Birthday Card - #61 - *

3 comments:

  1. Your card is just amazing Sharon!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a beautiful Autumn birthday card. I love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card!Danke für deine Teilnahme bei creative friday! LG,Beate

    ReplyDelete