Tuesday, May 7, 2019

TN: Cruisin' Through Life

     Here is my April addition to my Traveler's Notebook. We were so happy to receive the bike rack for our RV. Here is a pic of Huey putting it on for the first time. He had just finished putting the second bike on, when I snapped this picture. We are looking forward to some serious bike riding, especially if we can ever get a reservation to stay in Grayton Beach, Florida. That place stays booked.



     For this page I stuck right to the sketch, as well as the color scheme that Lori added as a twist for her challenge. I got out an old bicycle stamp set from Lawn Fawn. That gave me the bike, pinwheels, and title. I didn't want to use the basket on the bicycle, so in the end it gave the placement of the bicycle an artsy look. It's wonderful, the way the bicycle die cuts out the spokes and everything. It really is a fun set!
TN Color Scheme by Lori

TN Sketch #4 by Lisa Hidy
      All of these papers are from the same Bo Bunny - Calendar Girl tablet that I have. I like the way this wood background works here. Also note that, I am using Washi tape and didn't even have to! I am not a fan of Washi tape, but I had fun using it here.




Materials List:      
     
     Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny - Calendar Girl (August, April, November)
    Card Stock: My Colors - Black Magic
    Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Cruisin' Through Life
    Copics: BG11, 13, 15
               RV10, 11, 13
               C1, 3, 5
    Washi Tape

Challenges

TN Time with Lori - Use Washi Tape - #5 - *
TN Time with Lisa - Sketch #3 - #5 - *

3 comments:

  1. Oooo...love it! That woodgrain really is amazing! Thanks for joining us at TN Time with Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love your colors with your woodgrain background. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TN Time With Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete