Thursday, August 1, 2019

Candy Bar BINGO

     I have a feeling you are going to be seeing a ton of layouts from our June trip to Jellystone Park in Burleston, Texas. We took two of our grandchildren up with us in the RV. We did so many activities and had so much fun. I have 87 scrapbookable pictures. I hope to get them all on to pages. 
     The first thing we did after setting up the RV was head over to the Bear's Den to play Candy Bar BINGO. As you can see, my grandchildren rock at BINGO. Lucas won first and they said he could have 5 candy bars. He took all of the Skittles. I won next and gave my BINGO card to Ellie so she could get some treats too. She won 3 candy bars and took all Cookies 'n Cream Hershey bars.
     Lucas purchased a Yogi Bear stuffy at the gift shop, so we took a pic of him posing with the BINGO cards.


     I am using Lisa Hidy's sketch from Sketch N Scrap. I had so much fun with this layout.

Sketch #182 by Lisa Hidy
     I went through all of my stash looking for some of those Tim Holtz BINGO pieces. I don't know if I have ever had any of those or not. If I did have them, I certainly don't have them any more. What I did find in my stash were some chipboard circles and stars.

     I used white acrylic paint on the chipboard shapes. I used the Silhouette to cut orange circles and letters, which added to the shapes made BINGO pieces. I laid out the BINGO markers, "Candy Bar" letters, and stars on the Silhouette and made a tan and a green mat to pop them on.

     Here you can see the 3 embellishments I made with the chipboard stars. I used chevron ribbon, smaller orange stars, and green flowers with clear gems in the centers.


Materials List:
     Patterned Paper: Echo Park - The Wild Life
                              (Forest Flora, Wildlife, Under the Stars)
     Cardstock: My Colors - Dark Molassees
                     Bazzill - Holly
                                 S-Mores
                                 Burning Ember
     Dies: Sizzix - Nesting Circles
     Silhouette - Font - Bubble and Brew
     Embellies - White acrylic paint
                      1 inch wood veneer circles
                      Green chevron ribbon
     

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amazing time Sharon!! I drive by there a lot but have never been, maybe I will go someday! You layout is amazing, I love all the details and love how you did your letters to look like bingo chips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time with the children and you have captured the memories perfectly with your wonderful layout.

    ReplyDelete