Sunday, December 1, 2019

Food + Fun = Family

     I know this is kind of an odd topic for a scrapbook page. I took these pics at the grocery store as we watched the food for a 3-day RV trip with the grandchildren to Jellystone Park go through the checkout. When I looked at these items coming down the conveyor belt, I thought we never buy this kind of stuff - hot dogs, pizza rolls, taquitos, pizza, ham/cheese croissants, sausage/pancake breakfast sandwiches, tater tots, Rice Krispies Treats, Cake in a Mug, etc, etc, etc.


     I turned the sketch on its side to accommodate pic of the receipt.  
Sketch  #190 by Lisa Hidy
     This Authentique paper collection is perfect for the Jellystone layouts, but it is long ago retired and hard to find. I had some leftovers, which I used for this page. Anything with picnicking as a theme is perfect for Yogi Bear.


Materials List:
     Patterned Paper: Authentic - Cheerful
     Cardstock: My Colors - Snowbound
     Stamps & Dies: Stamps of Life - Picnic 2 Stamp
     Embellies: 2 Black Brads
                     Yogi Bear Coloring Book (images)
     

1 comment:

  1. Love this Sharon, I think it was a wonderful photo to document!! I bet the clerk thought it was odd you took a picture of your groceries though lol! Love your layout and the sketch looks great rotated!!

    ReplyDelete