Sunday, May 10, 2020

Fun in the Sun

     When Lisa Hidy asked me what previously used sketch from Sketch N Scrap is your favorite, I immediately thought of Card Sketch #125. Not only did I enjoy constructing the first card with this sketch, but I was truly impressed with all of the cards that were the result of it. Here is the card I constructed using the sketch for the second time.



     I started with Echo Park Playground patterned paper. I used a Stampin' Up 3D folder called "Tufted" to make a background for the flowers. The flowers are from a Stamps of Life die set called "Spring Flowers". 

Card Sketch #125 by Heather Hall


Inside of Card
         Here are the cards designed for July 5, 2018 by the Design Team. I think that this particular sketch was a true inspiration for some beautiful cards. If you are interested you can also go here to see even more cards made as entries for the monthly contest at Sketch N Scrap. Commenting on the cards created by those entering the contest, is when I realized that this was truly a wonderful motivation for some creative cards. Also, why not go check out some of the new cards added today by the current Design Team?

By Me

By Stacy

By Heather

By Tina


By Naomi



Materials List:
    
     Card Stock: Scraps of Orange, Purple, Green, Pink
     Patterned Paper: Echo Park - Playground
     Dies: Stamps of Life - Spring Flowers Die Set
     Embossing Folder: Stampin Up - Tufted 3D
     Embellies: Green & Turquoise Enamel Hearts 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card you made from the sketch. It looks like all of the designers made great ones too.

    ReplyDelete