Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Nautical Novice

     This card was made as a thank you to my nephew for an extra special New Year's surprise that arrived at my door -- two bottles of sparkling wine.



     I started off with a 6 x 6" red card base. I added 5 3/4" square of striped burlap, two layers of scalloped circles, and a heavily distressed red rectangle.
     The card was embellished with the Memory Box Picket Fence, turquoise/white twine, wooden anchor and sailboat, and a turtle. The turquoise holey ribbon strip was a leftover from a mini album class I took last summer. 
     The focal point is the Lili of the Valley stamp "By the River".

Inside of Card


     The stamps used inside the card are from Graphic 45: By the Sea and Time to Flourish.

Copic Markers:
Hair: E50, E35, E25
Skin: E50, E51, E53, R20
Shirt: R24, R46
Grass: YG13, G24, YG17
Log: E35, E37, E39
Envelope: R22, R24
Water: B00, B02, B04, W1
Sky:B0000

No comments:

Post a Comment