Sunday, January 24, 2016

Picture in Picture

     This is my first monochromatic card. I just started tossing blue stuff on to my craft table. I started with butterflies and birds. But as you can see, they never made it onto the card. I chose Melanie Muenchinger's "Branching Out" stamp set. I don't know how I ended up with Theresa Momber's "Wild About You" stamps. I love giraffes, so it was real treat to add them to this card. 




Challenges


Amusing Challenges - Shades of Blue - #4 - Winner!
Aud Sentiments Challenge - w/sentiment - #122 - *
Bastel-Traum - Valentine - #16 -*
Card and Scrap - Blue and White - #37 -*
Craft for the Craic - January Blues - #65 - *
 Glitter n' Sparkle - Say it with Music - Singing the Blues - #7 -*
MFP Stamp Shop - Blue - #7 -Winner!!!
http://mfpstampshop.blogspot.ca/2016/01/mfp-stamps-challenge-4.html 
Sparkles Forum Challenges - Monochromatic Blues - #40-*
Stamp TV - Singing the Blues -*
Stamping Sensations - Stamp and Die - #206 -*


15 comments:

  1. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and layout .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely busy card love the giraffe
    thanks for joining glitter n sparkle
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like this - perspective and depth and great stamping! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!
    Viv (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME! Thanks for sharing with MFP Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really awesome. I adore it Sharon. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this card has style and elegance! A kind of monochromatic, even it's in different blue shades... gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at bastel-traum.ch
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!
    really like the image :)

    Thank you for sharing with us at Card & Scrap!
    Hugs DT Trine-Lise

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this card a lot TFS mfpstampshop........Lis DT
    I just became a follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. So you set up an Inspiration Station and then chose from varied materials. Great approach, friend. kReN, MFPSS DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful creation and great colour combo! Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations for our stamp and a die challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the idea of a picture inside a picture - it's lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's <a href="http://stampedblessings.com/amusing-challenge/>Amusing Challenge</a>!  I look forward to you joining us again this next week.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card! I love your color choices and fun layout. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our “Anything Goes” Challenge; I hope to see your work in our future challenges too!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card! Funny how cards often find their own direction! Love the blues. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5RyomlrxWQ

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the colours and images in this -the card is beautifully put together
    Thank you for joining us at Craft for the Craic
    Pixie (DT member)

    ReplyDelete