Sunday, April 10, 2016

Hey Little Lady

     Time was getting the best of me today. I needed a card using a sketch for the Mix-It-Up Monday Stamp TV challenge and had almost no time to work on it. I closed my eyes and reached into my Gina K designer paper and pulled out "Summer Brights". I used the same procedure to choose a stamp set and got "Lovely Ladybug". This is the sketch Silke Ledlow assigned for the challenge.



 

      I completed this card in 20 minutes, including the inside and a little somethin' for the envelope. 


Inside of Card


Challenges


Send a Smile 4 Kids - Special Females - #16 - *
Stamp TV - Silke's Sketch -*

1 comment:

  1. You and I both were working at the last minute for this challenge. I think that limiting your options is the perfect way, sometimes, to get a card made fast. And this one is lovely.

    ReplyDelete