I have been making cards using the components of Carta Bella's "Old World Travel". For this card I used the embossing folder - Compass.
I used the embossing folder in a unique way. I did a wax paper technique.
- Trim 2 pieces of heavy card stock to 3 3/4 x 5 inches.
- Cut a piece of wax paper slightly larger.
- Wad / crinkle the wax paper, then flatten.
- Emboss the wax paper using an embossing folder.
- Sandwich the wax paper between the 2 pieces of heavy card stock. Fold a piece of printer paper in half. Place the sandwich inside and onto a hard surface capable of handling high temperatures.
- Pass an iron set to the highest setting over the printer paper with the wax paper sandwich inside.
- Discard the wax paper keeping track of which side of the heavy card stock was next to the wax paper.
- Distress the card stock with any distress ink.
|Inside of Card|