Sunday, December 2, 2018

Snowman Wrapping

     I finally got started wrapping gifts this morning. Now that I am in my new house, I have room to wrap gifts in my craft room. I chose 4 gifts to wrap with this snowman paper, then I looked around the room and I found myself surrounded by all of my punches, dies, card stock, etc. I ended up designing something fun to put on these packages.


     I started with a mini Lucky 8 punch with snowflakes in a 6 inch circle. I wanted the snowflakes to be white so I cut 5.55 inch circles using the Silhouette and attached them to the back of the circle of snowflakes. I used a spellbinders ribbon tag die to cut a snowman from the paper. I also cut two black ribbon tags. I off-set the tags, trimmed the snowman to an oval and glued it all together. The ribbon die is pop dotted to a white circle mat. The green snowflakes are punch poop from the Lucky 8. 


     The ribbon is threaded through the ribbon tag, around the gift, and tied in a bow.


     One of the gifts was too small for the 6 in circle, so I scored and folded it. Hey, check out the snowman made from a sock. My son made that for me for Christmas 14 years ago when he was in the third grade. It is one of my fave Christmas decorations.


     I took a pic of the ribbon tag glued together - off-set. I trimmed the loops to make one larger loop on each end.


Materials List:
     
     Card Stock: Green, Black, and White
     Die: Spellbinders - Ribbon Tag
            Our Daily Bread - Double Stitched Circles
     Punch: We R Memory Keepers - Mini Lucky 8 Snowflakes
     Silhouette: 5.55 inch circle
     Embellies: 1/2 - 3/4 inch ribbon

    
Challenges



No comments:

Post a Comment