Sunday, January 1, 2017

Spotlight on Daffodils

     I'm trying a technique that I have seen many times, but never attempted myself. It isn't hard and is definitely self-explanatory. 
     The stamp used for this set is from Gina K's "Sending Love". I popped it onto Carta Bella paper (Old World Travel) and matted it on Gina K's "Prickly Pear". The image was stamped using Tuxedo Black and distressed with Vintage Photo. The embellishments are four tan brads that were amazingly close in color to the Prickly Pear CS. 


     I used Copics to color the image: Y04,08,38. YG25,67.



 
Inside of Card



 
 Challenges

Stamp TV - Spotlighting - January 1

1 comment:

  1. How pretty! I love that stamp and I just love the design inside, mirroring what you did on the outside. Really great!

    ReplyDelete