Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Puppy Dog Tails

     I am always needing "Welcome Baby" cards. I have had this Photo Play paper for a little over a year now. I decided it was time to break the seal!
     I was going to use the giraffe ephemera, but ended up with this puppy dog tails sentiment instead. 



     I used a Burniston die to make this puppy. There is a complimentary die set that had the dog bowl and bone. 
Sketch # 118 by Lisa Hidy

Inside of Card

Materials List:
     Patterned Paper: Photo Play - About a Little Boy: Lullaby
                                                                             Naptime
                                                                             Ephemera
                                                                             Element Stickers
     Card Stock: Bazzill -Stormy Medium
                      My Colors - Desert Cactus
     Ink: Distress - Hickory SMoke
     Dies: Burniston - Cat and Dog
                               Nature Edges
     Punches: Martha Stewart - Embossed Button
                   ek - Flower Set
     Embellies: American Crafts - Gray Organza

3 comments:

  1. I love your baby boy card. Great pattern papers which work so well for this occasion. And, that is a darling puppy image too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super adorable! I love this paper, so perfect for either gender!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card! I am going to need a lot of baby cards soon and for some reason, I find them difficult to make. TFS!

    ReplyDelete