Thursday, November 1, 2018

A Little Birdie Told Me . . .

     My 4 year old granddaughter loves to get her toenails painted. These pics were taken at her last pedicure. 
     This paper is leftover from a card class I took a couple of years ago. The cards were so pretty that I bought a few pages from the paper line. As I sifted through my paper, I picked this one, because of the soft and feminine look it had.  

    
   
     For this layout I am using a sketch by Lisa Hidy. To participate in the challenge, you have the entire month of November over at Sketch N Scrap

#164 by Lisa Hidy
     In the last Copic coloring class I took, we colored a Gorjuss girl. It inspired me to color this one that I have had for a while and haven't even stamped it once. I fussy cut her and pop dotted her to a patterned paper mat. I also used the complimentary stamps from another Gorjuss stamp set. These are the bows and the journaling oval. I added the bows to her hair, the oval, and the circle.


     I bought the paper flowers at Hobby Lobby right before I left for my scrapbooking cruise. I thought the turquoise/white flowers would be great for a nautical layout. I never got a chance to use them, so here they are.


     I got the title "Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful" from the patterned paper. The blue birds were extra stamps in the set.     




Materials List:
      
     
     Patterned Paper: Kaiser Craft - Wildflower Collection
                                                       Succulents
                                                       Gathered
                                                       Fleur
                                                       In Bloom
     Card Stock: My Colors - Pink Punch
                       Bazzill - Mermaid
                       Paper Cuts - Metallic Gold
     Ink: Momento - Tuxedo Black
     Silhouette Files: Oval
     Embellies: Paper Studio - Turquoise Paper Flowers
     Stamps: Santoro Gorjuss - Bluebird's Proposal
                                             Sweet Tea
                  Gina K - Happy Spring
     Dies - Spellbinders - Standard Circles
                                   Petite Scalloped Circles
     Copics: Skin - E50, 51, 53, 93
                 Hair - Y21, YR23, Y26, Y28
                 Log - E43, 44, 47, 49
                 Bluebird - V12, BG11, 13, YR23
                 Socks - V12, 15, 17
                 Dress - RV00, 52, 55
                 Bow on Dress - BG13, V15
                 Acorn - YR23, BG11, 15
                 Mushroom - V12, 15, 17, YG13, 17
                 Journal Tag - RV00, BG11, 13
     Markers: Spica - Gold, Black
                   Wink of Stella - Clear

Challenges

Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenge - Anything Goes - #1 - Winner!
Pixie's Crafty Workshop - Snippets - #28 - *


No comments:

Post a Comment