Saturday, June 25, 2016

Corrugated Coffee

     Another coffee card?  No problem. It's one of my favorite topics. 
     I started by using the shabby polka dot background, only with the coffee bean embossing folder. I made two and dragged Gina K's Kraft ink pad over one of them and lightly distressed the other with the same ink.
     I tore a large corner from the first background and distressed roughly with Tim Holtz distressing tool along the tear. I mounted this background over the other and centered on the card base. 


     The stamp set used is Claire Brennan's "Coffee". I stamped using Kraft and Tomato Soup. The red corrugated card stock is used as a mat and a thin line for the mugs to sit on. I found the Darice nesting die set (Wavy Squares) at Tuesday Morning last week. I couldn't wait to use it. 

 Same card - different sentiment

Challenges 


Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Use a Die Cut - #86 -*
Sisterhood of Crafters - Make Background - #23 -*
Stamp TV - Coffee, Tea, Sweets, Oh, My -*
TPD Card Challenge - Coffee, Tea, Cocoa - #9 - *

5 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Very fun colors. I like how only the left half of the coffee embossing is colored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely layers. Good luck in our 'Use A Die' challenge this fortnight at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background ... great idea! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘CREATE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. Thank you for joining us over at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. hugs

    Tammi, DT

    ReplyDelete