Saturday, June 1, 2019

Autumn Seasons

     Here is the 3rd of the four Graphic 45 Season's layouts, I am creating. Still working on those leftovers from my 2018 card class. I am very happy with the way this one turned out, but I am not liking the Halloween costume pictures on it. I feel like the pictures should be Pumpkin Patch or other pics with Autumn backgrounds. Anyway here it is:


Sketch #178 by Lisa Hidy
     I can't believe with Lisa Hidy's super busy May schedule, that she was able to take the time to come up with this amazing sketch. I would have expected something with a hurried look. But no, here is a fabulous sketch with tons of opportunity - a banner, journaling spot, and a place made for a pocket. I will definitely be using this one again. 


Here is a pic of it before I put the pictures on it.


How about these cute little bows? You know you pic this stuff up on a whim (Tuesday Morning) and they sit in your craft room for years. You pull them out periodically only to place them back in the drawer, because they just aren't what you are looking for at that moment. Then one day you are so thankful that you picked them up. This is that day for these bows.



     I made a couple of mini folders for additional pictures, which I placed in the pocket.

Inside the mini folders.

The back of the mini folders.

     The fun thing is that 2 of my crafting buddies are coming over to my house in a couple of  weeks to make this layout for their own use. I have soooooo much of this paper left and this will be a good way to use up some more of it.

Materials List:
     Patterned Paper: Graphic 45 - Seasons
                                                     Autumn & Autumn Collective
     Card Stock: My Colors - Brown Eyes
                                        Desert Cactus
                                        Harvest Orange
                                        Tuscan Sun
     Ink: Inking - Frayed Burlap
     Embellies: Brown Pearls (7mm)
                     Burlap Bows

Challenges


1 comment:

  1. I like the busy background, it is so pretty! Great paper choices and love mini folders!

    ReplyDelete