Sunday, July 17, 2016

Pink Rose

     We see inspiration everywhere we look. I have a rose figurine that was my mother's. I must have looked at it 100's of times, but today I saw it on a thank you card. Here they are pictured together.


     For the card I started with Gina K's large rose stamp from Frame & Flowers. This is a three stamp process, so my MISTI came in extremely handy! I embellished with a gold Sakura gel pen. The gold stem is from Elizabeth Craft die: "Rose". The sparkly flourishes as well as the curly ones are Elizabeth Craft: "Flourishes & Branches" with gold Starfoam stickers. The mat is Bazzill Feather Boa which is a sparkly paper. 


     I'm gifting this to a great friend for a lovely birthday present.   

 (Inside of Card)

Challenges

Stamp TV - Just One Flower - *

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card! I am so glad you included a photo of your inspiration, you did such a great likeness of it! Your friend is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete