Friday, July 8, 2016

Gingham Bouquet

     This is my take on "fantasy flowers" -- making flowers that are not realistic. I thought this was a particularly fun assignment.
     This project is made almost entirely out of Gina K products. The colors for the ink and card stock are Jelly Bean and Wild Wisteria. The pattern paper is from the "Sending Love" collection. 


      The stamp sets are: "Frame & Flowers I" and "Tiny Textures". The die cuts come from "Frame & Flowers I and II", "Lace Corners Set", "Buttons 3", and "Dragonfly" (Elizabeth Craft). 
     I used a flower to tool kit to shape the flowers and leaves and placed purple twine in each flower center.
      Box cards are always a hit. Can't wait to gift this one. 


 Back of the box
 
Another pic ... just because.

Challenges

Cardz 4 Galz - Gingham - #2  - WooHoo - Spotlight Winner!!!

Double D Challenges - Simply Gingham - #17 - *
Stamp TV - Fantasy Flowers - *

6 comments:

  1. OMG this card in a box is just AMAZING and one of my favorite color combos! FABULOUS job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Simply Gingham’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab project and such a clever way to incorporate the gingham for our challenge - thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow looks amazing love the gingham flowers Debbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of your gingham DP, love the colours too.
    Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Galz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.
    birthday cards for husband

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, I am so pleased you were inspired by our challenge. Your project is beautiful and very clever. I do like these box cards. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete