Saturday, July 23, 2016

Merry Wonderland

     I am not a CAS kind of cardmaker, but today I decided to try the white on white. I trimmed a strip of white card stock to 1/4 inch wide. I glued the sentiment on it and pop dotted it to the card base. I really liked the effect, but I would like to try a slightly grayer white card stock behind the sentiment. That is the way it appears on the reindeer card which gave me the idea.




     The focal point is heat embossed as well as the snowflakes and sentiments inside the cards. I used a partial focal point heat embossed on the envelopes.  

Inside of Card

Challenges

Stamp TV - Christmas In July - *

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are so pretty! I like the way you added the verse on the inside. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so pretty! I like the way you added the verse on the inside. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very CAS and pretty. Nice treatment of the sentiments! They really stand out!

    ReplyDelete