Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sprinkle Fairy Spinner

     It seems I only have time for one card a week. I formally would make a card almost daily. We are in the process of selling our house and building another. I gutted my craft room. The realtor wanted me to completely shut it down and show the room as a bedroom. I have stored almost half of my crafting goodies and am working with only the essentials. This is my new house taken a couple of days ago. The craft room is two bedrooms with and arched doorway between. I will be just inside that front window on the left making cards - hopefully before Christmas.
 


     Anyway ... my granddaughter's 2nd birthday party is today. I combined challenge cards with her birthday to get both in this week.
 


     Splitcoasters posted a spinner card tutorial and I received my Gina K order with 5 new stamp sets - both this week. Claire Brennan designed this set: "Sweet Thing". I thought this cute little fairy should sprinkle this cupcake for Ellie's birthday. I placed the green card stock to block the bottom of the spinner, so none of the fairy's sprinkles are wasted on the cupcake wrapper (lol). 
     I stamped the cupcake wrapper on light pink CS and fussy cut it. The fairy is also fussy cut. I accentuated her wand with a star from the punch and a kite string from a die set.
 
Inside of Card

     As usual I used scraps to complete the inside of the card. You can tell what is laying on my craft table after a project by what is on the inside of the card. I added green circles and the "cherry on top".

Supply list: 
Stamps: Sweet Thing by Claire Brennan
Paper: Bubblegum Pink, Passionate Pink, Jelly Bean Green, Wild Dandelion, White, Layering White (Gina K Pure Luxury)
Punch: Diamond Star by Martha Stewart
Die: Standard Circles Large by Spellbinders
        Kites by Elizabeth Craft Designs
Ink: Tuxedo Black
Copics: Cupcake - E27. R22,24. 0. G21,24.
             Fairy - G21,24. R22,24. 0. E00,02,11. B0000. R83, 85
             Sprinkles - R83,85. B04. Y35. G24.
Wink of Stella: Clear (Wings) Yellow (Star)
Sakura Gel Pen: Gold Hair, Frosting)                               
2 Shiny Pennies      

Challenges

4 Crafty Chicks - For Kids - #16 - *
Aud Sentiments - Child Sentiment - #76 - *
Cards for Kids - For the Girls - #23 - *
Come and Get It - Punches & Dies - #8 - *
Crafting When We Can - Things with Wings - #22 - *
Penny Black and More - Stamped Image - #95 - *
Seize the Birthday - Birthday Theme - #38 - *
Stamp TV - Sketch - *

9 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Good luck with all the house stuff you have going on - busy times but your new craft area sounds amazing! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card with lots of 'zing'. So glad you joined us at Come And Get It challenges, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super great card. love the color combo!

    Your new home looks fantastic and what a great window to craft by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a very fun card for a little girl...that fairy sprinkling fairy dust over the cupcakes is priceless! And how exciting to get a new house, but even more is a NEW CRAFT room!! LUCKY YOU!! Thank you for sharing this card at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is super cute! I bet your gd loved it! Your new house is looking good! Must be fun to anticipate living there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous interactive card, great image and a fun sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you in the next challenge.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck with your house building adventure; i could use two bedrooms for all that i've accumulated. :) this is such a cute card for your granddaughter with the adorable image, all that pink and the interactive feature! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing over at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. The new house looks awesome!
    Love your spinner card! So fun and the cheerful colours are perfect. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete