Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Eeyore's Kiss

     I am finally getting a chance to scrapbook some pics from my visit to Disney in Anaheim. My fave character is Eeyore who I met at breakfast. As you can see, he was pretty happy to meet me as well.



     I used this sketch from Sketch N Scrap. As usual there is a challenge on the blog and you are invited to participate. It is easy to link up your project and see if you are the lucky winner. Just try out the sketch below.


Layout Sketch #134

     The Eeyore Mickey is a purchase from Etsy. I altered the bottom of it a bit. In order to have the tail swing back and forth on a black brad, I made my own svg file of a donkey tail. 

     I think I'm going to call this font "My Eeyore Font" from now on. It fits perfectly on this banner. 
     I have to mention the mini Eeyore punch. My husband gave it to me years ago. He brought my lunch to my classroom one day and I found it in the bottom of the bag. Surprise!!! I punched a few and added them to A+ papers This is the first time I've used it in my paper crafting.
      I ended up making a complimentary page to extend it into a 2-page layout. 



      I added a fun tag to page 2. It goes behind the mat and is forced to stop when it meets the back strip. When you pull it, it is fun to see the yellow disappear. 



      I added a "Hidden Mickey" on the tag as well. You can't see it until you pull the tag. That makes 4 "Hidden Mickey's" on this 2-page layout. Can you find them all?

Materials List:
     Patterned Paper: Echo Park - Magical Adventure
     Solid Paper: Bazzil - Marshmallow Chick
                                       Nautical Blue - Medium
                                       Royalty
                          Paper Studio - Black and White
                          My Colors Cardstock: Wildflower
     Dies: Elizabeth Craft Designs - Tags & More 7 (with a Vine)
                                                        Banners
                                                        Cupcake (Bow & Small Flower)
              Darice - Nesting Wavy Squares
              Stamps of Life - Flower Power           
     Punches: Disney - Eeyore & Mickey                               
     Silhouette: 3 Blue Hearts Design -Eeyore Mickey Head
     Embellies: Blue Twine 
                       Lilac and Blue Gems

Challenges

Pixie's Crafty Workshop Challenge #291-2 - Snippets - #63 - *

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely disney layout to help you remember your trip! Looks like it was loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Sharon! And I adore Eeyore :) I have one here that talks in a very sad and slow voice - his party piece is 'Do you know where my tail is?'. Well done on all the sweet detail and thought you put into this. And of course snippets are for more than just cards, we've had sewing, knitting, 3-D models of gardens - you name it, we'll love it!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete