Friday, October 5, 2018

Anniversary Blessings

     If you have been following my blog, you know that I have been working on a 50th wedding anniversary mini book for my brother and his wife. When it came time to make them a card, I decided to use the same paper -- Bo Bunny's Bella Rosa. I started with a wide band of paper down the front. I used a hole punch to make holes for lacing. There is crocheted lace just under this band. 


     I used a piece of silver Foil Vellum with a pic of a shuttered window. I placed this over patterned paper with small font dictionary print. The sentiment "Blessings on Your Special Day" is embossed onto the vellum with Rose Gold Embossing powder by Gina K.


     The collage of flowers is from 49 Market. I love the way they package their blooms. They are packaged by size and with 2 or 3 coordinating colors in each package. I happened to have this package on hand when making this card. They were actually marked for another project, but you know how that goes. I'll just have to get some more.
     I also made a card using the same materials for my sister to give the happy couple. They looked like they came out of the same box. To see that card go here

Card with Envelope
Inside of Card
     The inside of the card contains one of my fave stickers. I usually see something similar to this in the Graphic 45 paper lines, but here it is in Bo Bunny. The "50" is from the sticker sheet. I added a couple of matted banners and a paper flower like those on the front of the card.
Envelope
     The corner of the envelope is stamped with Gina K's "Stippled Flowers" - love these!!! The leaves are a 2-part stamp which I did directly onto the envelope. The flowers are a 3-step process. I die cut this and pop-dotted it onto the envelope. The die cut on the flap is just a little something I found on the sale rack at Hobby Lobby. The pic on the packaging showed it as a roof on a house -- I saw an envelope flap. And look -- it fit perfectly. Surely this is what it was intended for. 

Materials
   Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny - Bella Rosa - Reflections
                                                                       Amore
                                                                       Foil Vellum
                                                                       Sticker Sheet
   Cardstock: Bo Bunny - Double Dot - Wine
   Die:  Graphic 45 - Large Tag, ATC, & Flower (leaves)
            Gina K - Stippled Flowers
   Stamp: Gina K - Sending Love
                              Stippled Flowers
   Ink: Distress - Frayed Burlap
   Embellies: Ribbon - 1/4" wine organza
                     Brads - 4 mini copper
                     Eyelets - 10 mini
                     Gina K Rose Gold Embossing Powder
                     Crochet Lace
                     49 Market - Floral Mixology - Blood Orange

Challenges

Craft-Dee BowZ - Handmade Bow - #24 - Winner!!!



Creative Knockouts - Lots of Layers - #32 - *
Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes - #75 - *


No comments:

Post a Comment