Saturday, October 20, 2018

Lean On Me

     It's going to be difficult sharing a specific supply list for this card. The paper is from three pieces that were handed to me -- two pieces of patterned paper and a piece of solid.



     These two girls and sentiment are from a Stampingbella stamp set called "Lean On Me". I colored this image using copics. 

Skin: E50, 51, 53, 93
Blonde Hair: Y21, TR23, Y26, Y21
Shirt: YR14, 16, 18, 20, 21

Skin: E11, 13, 15, R22
Hair: E49, 74, 77, 79
Shirt: BG45, 49

Sketch #132 by Lisa Hidy
     I used this Sketch N Scrap sketch to add some interest to the papers I was given.
     These hair colors are some new ones we used in my Copics class. I love blonde hair. This combo was most unusual when I was told we would be using it, but I am very happy with the way it turned out. I liked it so much that I have already used it twice more since the class.
     The dragonfly is supposed to be an ornament to put on a hair barrette. I was selling an envelope full of these as well as some butterflies at my garage sale a couple of years ago. My daughter said, "Mom can't you use some of these on cards." I ended up taking them back into the house. I have used two of them so far.
     This stamp set has a coordinating "Polaroid: Cut It Out" die.

No comments:

Post a Comment