Tuesday, October 15, 2019

See Ya Soon

     I realize that this may give the impression that I have finally completed the daunting task of scrapbooking the 87 pictures from the Jellystone Park camping trip with the grandchildren. Yes these are the final pics from that trip. Huey is walking the kids to the RV, right before we take off for home. I have all of the pics in groups by topic and this is one of the packs of two . . .


. . . and I needed two pics for this wonderful sketch by Heather Hall at Sketch N Scrap. 
     This page came together so easily. I used one of the kids' orange wrist bands across the picture. I also cut the logo for Jellystone off of the vehicle access tag that hung on the rear-view mirror. The pic in the lower right corner is supposed to be very small so I cut away and into an odd shape to give the illusion of a smaller picture. 
     I used another page from the Yogi Bear Coloring Book that I got at the Jellystone Gift Shop. I colored with Prisma colored pencils and smoothed them out with gamsol. I just love the way the coloring turned out. 
     I used the Silhouette to form the title. I welded together the conversation bubble, Boo Boo and "Leaving". 
     So 9 pictures down and 78 to go.


Sketch #187 by Heather Hall


Materials List:

     Patterned Paper: Echo Park - Happy Days
     Cardstock: My Colors - Black Magic
                                      Aquatint
     Dies: We R Memory Keepers - Alphabet String
     Prisma Colored Pencils: Boo Boo - Light Umber
                                                       Copenhagen Blue
                                                       Poppy Red
                                                       Beige
     Punch: ek - 1 inch corner
     Silhouette - Font - Bubble and Brew
                       Font - Yellow Daisy
                       Layered Speech Bubbles
     Embellies - Logo from Car Tag
                      Park Wrist BAnd
     Page from Jellystone Park Coloring Book

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute scrap page you created. A fun way to display the fun at Jellystone.

    ReplyDelete