Friday, January 18, 2019

I Am Here Postcard

     In honor of the purchase of our new Motor Home, I have created this postcard. 



     The USA map in the background is stamped on Bazzill's Honeycomb paper. I added a gold star in Denver to mark the vacation spot. I made several of these postcards. The star can be placed anywhere in the US. I stamped a camper on the back of the postcard as well as on the envelope. 



Materials List:
     Patterned Paper: Carta Bella - Old World Travel
     Card Stock: Bazzill - Honeycomb
                                 Sugar Wafer
                                 Aquatint
                                 Fudge Ripple
     Stamps: Inkadinkado - Our Adventures
     Dies: Fancy Postage Edge            
     Punch: 1 1/2" scalloped square
     Embossing Powder: Stampendous! - Aged Gold
    
    
Challenges

Alphabet Challenge - V is for Vehicle - #7 - *
Cardz 4 Guyz - Trains, Planes, Automobiles - #3 - *

No comments:

Post a Comment